A Simple, Secure SolutionProduct innovations, Product
At a customer’s request, we have further refined our security swinghandle offering by adding the 2-104 to our existing line up of Resistance Class II (RCII) Certified products. The new 2-104 utilizes a unique locking bolt securing feature, in addition to an updated sliding cap that conceals the lock-cylinder. The new design also incorporates foam sealing and a lightly textured coating that make it ideal for outdoor environments.
Safely adapted to the surrounding area
- Swinghandle, sliding cap and dish come standard in grey (RAL 7038) but are available in other colors on request.
- Safety-tested in accordance with DIN EN 1630 RCII.
- Sturdy zinc die housing protects against damage from vandalism.
- Unique slam bolt locking system provides secure fastening and increased security against potential damage/breakage.
- The cylinder dustcover protects the profile cylinder from environmental hazards.
- Minimal gap dimensions prevent the unit from being pried open.
- The □46 cutout installation option allows for a single door design that can be installed in both right- and left-handed applications, simplifying design and manufacturing processes.