Date: 25 August, 2021
DIRAK, Inc. recognizes the severity of the on-going COVID-19 Global Pandemic and the impact it has on our clients, staff, families, and loved ones. In order to ensure safety on the job and at home, DIRAK, Inc. has outlined guidelines that are to be implemented on and off site. The guidelines listed below are a selection of those that DIRAK, Inc. is currently administering. If you have any comments, questions, or concerns regarding the DIRAK, Inc. COVID-19 updates, please reach out to any DIRAK, Inc. points of contact or email info[at]dirak.com.
- All employees are encouraged to vaccinate themselves against COVID-19 to prevent excess harm to themselves and reduce the potential for transmission.
- All employees who are capable to work from home are encouraged to do so to prevent unnecessary face to face interactions.
- DIRAK, Inc. is requiring all members of our sales team who are conducting customer visits to be fully vaccinated, as defined by the CDC, and are required to wear masks for all indoor events, meetings and tours, where reasonably possible.
- Upon entering any DIRAK, Inc. facility, all staff and visitors of DIRAK, Inc. are required to wear a mask over their nose and mouth, regardless of their vaccination status.
- DIRAK, Inc. continues to abide by current CDC guidelines to keep all staff safe and healthy, such as:
- Wearing masks over the nose and mouth.
- Socially distancing wherever possible.
- Avoiding poorly ventilated spaces.
- Washing hands often.
- Limiting touching of the face.
- Cleaning and disinfecting high touch surfaces.
- Monitoring personal health and symptoms daily before reporting to the office.