In order to be able to use the L-Handle for padlock in a more versatile manner and to increase both the flexibility as well as the operating comfort, we expand the previous properties with a specific benefit.
As of now, we offer a new L-handle for padlock with a square threaded rod. This enables a precise adaptation of the cam height with variably adjustable catches for standard cams.
Use in versatiles areas
- Square threaded rod for adjustability of standard or 3-point cams
- Large asymmetrical padlock eyelet Ø 11 mm
- Use is possible in both left and right doors by turning the eyelet
- Mounting with carrige bolts Ø 5 mm
Version a) includes escutcheon with additional fastening holes for screws Ø 5mm
Version b) includes escutcheon without fastening holes
Secure and flexible
- IP65 according to DIN EN 60529
- Resistance to corrosion, temperature and chemicals due to the use of stainless steel
- Clean and dirt-repellent because of the mirror polished surface of the handle
Perfectly customized to your requirements
Have we piqued your interest?