To meet the requirements of industrial applications, the hinges must be sturdy, robust, and durable. Additionally, the hinges should offer simple assembly, high strength, and flexible usage.
For these applications, we have developed a hinge with fastening bracket, which ensures a precise fit in the rectangular cutout and allows for easy installation using only one screw. Additionally, the seals on the hinge provide protection against the ingress of water and dust.
Hinge Pr01 180°: Securely connected and well thought out design
1. The stepped mounting surface on the back of the hinge allows for easy alignment and a precise fit in
2. The fastening bracket allows for easy installation using only one screw per hinge half
3. IP 65/67 according to DIN EN 60529 (uniform sealing after tightening)
4. The use of oversized cutouts allow for vertical and horizontal adjustments
5. The recessed fastening bracket is designed to connect to the back of the hinge to prevent the hinge
6. The hinge halves can be mounted independently to the door and frame parts
7. The hinge halves can be assembled by hand using the two-part POM hinge-pin (disassembly is no
longer possible after the POM hinge-pin has been assembled)
8. Six knuckles in the hinge’s design ensure strength and durability
Have we piqued your interest?
Precisely according to our motto: "pioneering, precise, personal" we would be happy to discuss how you can integrate our innovations in your application area in person, as well. Therefore please contact our experts directly. Just click here. We look forward to your inquiry!