In comparison with a simple quarter-turn, swinghandles offer a much higher torque. With these latches, access control to server racks can be professionally managed, for example.
Alongside conventional swinghandles, we offer safety-tested variants of the swinghandles: with one locking cylinder or with two locking cylinders (tandem cylinders).
As special equipment, we offer for our swinghandles, among other things:
- 1-point latching system, 2-point latching system and 3-point latching system
- Mechatronically secured latches
- Latches with locking cylinder or actuator
- Flush-mounted and visible handle
- Tool-free installation
- Versions in zinc die-cast, polyamide or stainless steel
For additional security, we offer rod latches for multi-point locking.
In addition: Whether swinghandle lock, swinghandle or swinghandle latch: Contact us about any topic revolving around swinghandles.